Terms and Conditions
All buyers bidding on one of our auctions shall be considered to have read, understood and accepted these conditions and will be bound by them.
WARNING!! All lots are sold “as they lie” with all faults, typographical, photographic and quantity errors, visible damage or mechanical failings regardless if this deems the item beyond repair. The absence of any reference to the condition of a lot does not imply that the lot is free from faults, imperfections and restorations. Shepherd’s Auctions will not be held responsible for any damage or defect that has not been notified to the buyer.Shepherd’s Auctions will endeavour to write accurate descriptions on all lots and the following terms may be used when describing lots;
- “Tested Working” – We have tested the item and the basic functions are working as designed, i.e. a mixer will power on and will turn an accessory as designed, however, this is not extensive to all the mixers functions and all accessories.
- “Powers On” – We have plugged the item in and the item has power, i.e. it is not always possible due to time restraints to test iron, steamers, printers etc.
- “Vendor Suggests” – We the auctioneer, have not tested the item but have been advised by the vendor the item is working.
Shepherd’s Auctions sell as agents for the vendor and as such are not responsible for any default by the seller.All lots can be viewed on our viewing days (see Important Information for detailed days and times).All persons attending the auction premises do so at their own risk. Under no circumstances will the vendor, Shepherd’s Auctions, their servants or agents individually or collectively be responsible for any loss or damage caused to individuals or property whatsoever.Buyers registering for any auction must do so online. Buyers registering for the auction must ensure that their card is 3D secure, AVS matches and accounts match the card holder’s details. Any buyers found not to have this in place will be declined and any bids made will be withdrawn. Shepherd’s Auctions reserves the right to decline any buyer upon registration.All lots are sold at the discretion of Shepherd’s Auctions and as such reserves the right on behalf of themselves or the vendors too;
- Set a reserve price
- To bid on behalf of a vendor, up to the vendor’s reserve price
- To allow the vendor to bid up to the reserve price
- To withdraw a sale at any time
- To rearrange, consolidate or vary the order of sale
- Be obliged to disclose the reserve price of an item
- They are the true owner of the goods or is authorised to sell the goods by the true owner.
- They are able to transfer a good and marketable title to the goods free from a third-party claim.
- Any representation submitted by the Vendor in any form is wholly accurate and informed. This information will be relied upon for Shepherd’s Auctions and the Buyer.