Pallet Delivery Request Form
By completing this form I confirm and understand that:
1. I have been informed of my terms of insurance cover namely:
• Cover is £1,300 per tonne.
• An excess of £50 will apply to each claim with a claused POD.
• Any claim must be reported by e-mail or letter within 48 hours of the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Photographic evidence must be provided which shows the outer packaging, inner packaging and damage to any items received.
• An insurance claim can only be advanced where a claused proof of delivery is evident.
• All goods carried are subject to RHA Terms and Conditions 2009
• Consequential loss; the company cannot be held responsible and will not be held responsible for any consequential loss as per RHA terms and conditions 2009
2. Refusals/returns/re-delivery are charged at 100% of the outgoing charge.
3. Deliveries are to kerbside only and drivers are not permitted to handle customers’ products.
4. Normal delivery is between 8.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday but this is not guaranteed.
Next Day Service - Deliveries will be made the next working day on invoices paid before 12 midday. (THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEED SERVICE)
Please note that the list of goods below will only be shipped if you are prepared to accept that these goods will be carried at your own risk and understand that no insurance cover is provided for damage:
Car body panels/body kits
Items containing glass/ceramics/porcelain/china i.e. fragile goods
Perishable items (e.g. frozen items + plants)
Certain Electrical goods e.g. Television, monitors
Items that overhang a pallet
Items that are otherwise badly packaged/packaged in a way contrary to industry standards
Goods that are damaged/faulty prior to shipment