Buying at auction is a very easy process and can be a lot of fun too! Sign-up using the link above and register to bid at the auction of your choosing. If you need advice on any lot our sales, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to comment to the best of our ability on condition, value, quality or any other enquiry. We encourage all our bidders to become regular visitors and are only too happy to assist in anyway we we can.
If you have not bought from us before, or need more details, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for further information.
So, you've found the perfect lot you want to bid on but you need to know how to register for the auction first?
1. Click on the 'Connect to auction' button displayed at the top of the auction catalogue
2. Complete the auction registration form
Once we have approved your registration you'll be able to begin bidding!
In order to bid:
1. Find the lot you want to bid on
2. Type in your maximum bid into the appropriate box and click 'Place Bid'. You'll also see the opening bid price or the next bid price below the max bid box, to give you an indication of the next bidding increment that will be accepted.
3. Click 'confirm' on the page that appears
Don’t forget, just like when you’re in an auction room, bidding online is a contractual commitment to buy.
When you bid in an auction, there is no right of return, unless an item is materially different to its catalogue description.
We recommend you find out all you can about an item’s condition before you bid. To make it really easy for you, you can send us a message right here at our website by visiting the Contact Us page.